July 4th Patriotic Games
Here are some of the races we will be doing.
1. Statue of Liberty - Yellow ball on top of small cone
2. Betsy Ross Fabric Wash - Strips of red white and blue fabric in a kiddy pool. Child runs, takes out a piece of wet fabric and races to the clothes line to hang it.
3. 4th of July fireworks - Child runs with 5 balls to end line and throws them in the air, gathers them up and runs back.
4. Niagara Falls - Team lines up in front of a kiddy pool and pass a soaked sponge over heads.
5. Red, White, and Blue beach ball kick (soccer dribble with red, white, and blue beach balls)
6. American Diner - 6 cups on a tray filled with water from pool, balance while racing to bucket and dump in.
7. Rescue 911 - One child in Hoola-hoop, holds hoop at waist level, the "drives" second child who holds on to the back of Hoola-hoop.
Have fun, Lorraine.
Make the U.S.A. Patriotic Catcher
Kids will learn the answers to eight basic USA citizenship questions such as, Why did the Pilgrims come to America? What is the US Constitution?, and What does the First Amendment guarantee?
You can make a
and donations to the site help to distribute
our children's ministry resources to churches across the world.
Return to the Holiday Games page.
Subscribe to our Newsletter - Learn More