Relay Questions. Print one set for each
team and cut apart:
1. Why did the Ethiopian go to Jerusalem?
(To worship God)
2. Why did Phillip go to the desert?
(God told him to)
3. What was the Ethiopian doing as he rode home in his chariot?
(Reading from the book of Isaiah)
4. What did Phillip ask the Ethiopian?
(Did he understand what he was reading)
5. What did the Ethiopian answer Phillip?
(How can I unless someone guides me?)
6. Who did Phillip tell him the Scripture was speaking of?
7. When Phillip helped him understand what God meant, what wonderful thing happened?
(The Ethiopian believed and became God's child)
8. Why did the Ethiopian want to be baptized?
(To show he believed in Jesus)
9. What should you tell others so they can believe in Jesus?
(Jesus died to pay for their sins, He came alive again and will forgive their sin if they will believe with all their heart in Him.)
10. What happened when the Ethiopian was baptized?
(Phillip disappeared and the Ethiopian went home rejoicing. )
11. Who are some of the people you could tell about the Lord Jesus?
(Family and friends who do not know Jesus)
12. Say the Bible memory verse: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." Acts 16:31
Copyright 2008 Helen Setser
P.S. I go to Prairie Flower Bible Church (been there since 1955). If anyone needs
to contact me for more information, my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is a good thing I have my great grandson, Jalen, who is into Roman history.
He pointed out that I have the pull strings on the wrong end, so I changed them (after I took
the pictures!) They should be on the "front" which is toward the camera on the chariot on
Return to the Bible games