Have the players read the Scripture verses, answer the questions, and
them before playing.
1. In Matthew 28:18-20, what does Jesus mean when he says, "Go and make disciples...?"
Read Acts 8:1-8.
2. Who are the main characters?
3. Why did Philip leave Jerusalem?
4. What did Philip do, and what was the result of his actions?
Read Acts 8:26-40
5. Did Philip obey God?
6. Are you willing to obey God? Write down one way you could be like Philip this week.
7. Why was the Ethiopian official puzzled?
8. Why was Philip able to help him?
9. How did he respond to Philip?
10. How can you grow in your knowledge of God?
In Believers-Bowling, the sighted players are able to lead the blinded player. So it is with God's children. We have been given
eyes to see the truth of God's word. We are commanded to go and make disciples of those
who are blinded to the truth. We must lead them to see and understand by using our
abilities and knowledge of God. The Holy Spirit will do the rest and save those
who are willing to receive him.
Copyright 1999 S.A.Keith -- SundaySchoolNetwork.Com -- For classroom or home use.
Not for resale or
distribution without the written permission of Sarah Keith.
Do you have a Bible game you want to share? Email:
you've used the resources at SundaySchoolNetwork.com, then please
Return to Bible